Transfer EOP Application Process
In order to complete your EOP application, it is critical that you meet the deadlines below:
Please Note: EOP receives close to 4,000 applications, we only accept 200 Transfer applicants. Failure to adhere to a deadline will result in your EOP application being withdrawn from consideration.
1. Sacramento State Admissions: Priority filing period October 1st - November 30th
- You must apply for admission to Sacramento State before applying to EOP!
- Complete the EOP section in the admissions application (section 11) & submit your online Sacramento State Admissions Application at www.csumentor.edu
- Once you submit your Admissions application and it is determined that you are eligible, you will automatically receive access to the online EOP Application.
Note: A separate application is required for EOP
2. EOP Application: Priority filing period October 1st – November 30th
- Complete and submit your online EOP Application at www.csumentor.edu.
- Submit one Recommendation Letter – by January 16th, 2014
3. $55 Application Filing Fee deadline: December 19th
4. Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Financial Aid) Priority Filing Period: January 1st to March 2nd To apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) go to www.fafsa.ed.gov. AB 540 & Dream Act Students apply at www.csac.ca.gov
- To apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA) go to www.fafsa.ed.gov
- To register for a PIN# go to www.pin.ed.gov. Your PIN can be used each year to electronically apply for federal student aid and to access your Federal Student Aid records online.
5. Create your SacLink account
- You will receive a Sac State ID on you Application Acknowledgment letter. You will use this ID to set up your SacLink account. To register for a SacLink accounts go to: www.csus.edu/saclink/settingUp.stm
SacLink is your point of entry to Sacramento State information resources and the gateway to the Internet. When you create a SacLink account, you are establishing a Global ID that is used to identify each student. SacLink was established to provide e-mail and Internet services to all students.
6. Transcripts Deadline (Showing Spring courses in progress): February 3, 2014
** Important Note: Failure to adhere to any of the posted deadlines will result in your EOP Application being withdrawn from consideration.
** Dates are subject to change.