This calendar does not include all University deadlines; nor does it replace or supersede deadlines established by the actual department. It is intended for informational use only. For a complete listing of departments and their deadlines under the Student Affairs Division, including those listed in our calendar, unless otherwise noted, click here: Departments.
All deadlines as they affect the individual student should be adhered to. Therefore, students are encouraged to monitor their My Sac State Student Center, email, messages, etc. to meet University deadlines.
Departments included in this calendar are:
- Academic Advising (AA)
- Admissions & Outreach (AO)
- Financial Aid (FA)
- New Student Orientation (OR)
- Office of the Registrar (REG)
- Student Financial Services Center (SFSC)
Continue to check our calendar for updates.
|1. (REG) Fall 2013 reg. opens for continuing students;
May 1 - 24 only*
|12.||13.||14.||15.||16.||17. Last day
|19. (FA) Last day for
FWS students to work
|20. (AA) Advising on Reinstatement after Disq. begins||21.||22.||23.||24. Last day of
|26.||27. Holiday||28.||29.||30. Spring grades due||31.|
* Fall 2013 registration is unavailable Saturday, May 25 - Sunday, June 2. (AA) Petition for Reinstatement after disqualification is available to download.
|1. (FA) Document Deadline*||2.|
|3. Summer Term Begins**||4.||5.||6.||7.||8.||9.|
|17.||18.||19.||20.||21. (FA) Summer App deadline***||22.||23.|
|24.||25.||26.||27.||28. (AA) Reinstatement after Disq. Petition Deadline****||29.||30.|
- * Financial Aid Office document deadline for priority processing and to extend Fall fee deferment through Sept. 13th.
- ** Instruction begins from Summer sessions 6W1 and 12W. Also start of Summer late registration or schedule adjustments; June 3 - June 14.
- *** (FA) Summer 2013 application available between April 3 through June 21.
- ****(AA) Reinstatement after Disqualification Petitions will be reviewed by the Readmission Subcommittee July 1 - July 31, 2013. Students will be notified of committee's decision, Aug. 9, 2013.
|1. (OR) First Yr. Orientation begins*||2.||3.||4. Holiday||5.||6.|
|7.||8. (FA) Fall Consortiums available||9.||10.||11.||12.||13.|
|14.||15. Summer Begins**||16.||17.||18.||19.||20.|
- *First Year Orientation begins with Session A: Summer Bridge. Sessions B - K are July 2 - July 30, 2013.
- ** Instruction begins for Summer session 6W2.
|1. (AA) Readmission after Dismissal Petition Available||2.||3.|
|11.||12.||13.||14.||15.||16. (FA) Summer App Revision Deadline*||17.|
|25.||26. (FA) FWS - First day to start work||27. Summer 2013 Term Ends||28.||29.||30. (SFSC) Withdraw Deadline** & (AA) Readmission after Dismissal Petition Deadline**||31.|
- *Deadline applies to students who have submitted a Summer 2013 application on or before the June 21 deadline and have summer enrollment changes.
- **Deadline to withdraw from Fall 2013 term (all classes) and receive a 100% refund (minus fee). **(AA) Readmission after Dismissal Petitions will be reviewed by Readmission Subcommittee, Oct. 1 - Nov. 15, 2013. Students will be notified of committee's decision Dec. 6, 2013.
|1.||2. Holiday||3. Fall Term Begins* & (FA) Emergency Short Term Loans available||4.||5.||6.||7.|
|8.||9. (FA) Loss of Income||10.||11.||12.||13. (SFSC) Drop in Unit Deadline** & (FA) Fall Fee Deferments are removed
|15.||16. REG & SFSC deadlines***||17.||18.||19.||20.||21.|
|22.||23. (FA) Consortium Deadline||24.||25.||26.||27.||28.|
|29.||30. CENSUS; (FA) Fall Budget Increase available & Fall SAP Deadline|
- *(REG) Start of Fall 2013 late registration & schedule adjustment; Sept. 3-13.
- ** (SFSC) Deadline to drop in units / change tuition fee category to receive 100% refund (minus fee).
- ***(REG) Fall 2013 late registration/schedule change done by petition at Depts.; Sept. 16-30. (SFSC) This is also the due date for the 2nd payment of the Installment Payment Plan (IPP).
|13. (SFSC) 3rd IPP due||14.||15.||16.||17.||18.||19.|
|20.||21. (FA) Loss of Income Deadline*||22.||23.||24.||25.||26.|
*Deadline applies to Loss of Income appeals for students attending Fall 2013 only.
|3. 4th IPP due||4.||5.||6. 60% Point||7.||8.||9.|
|10.||11. Holiday||12.||13.||14. (FA) Dependency Override deadline*||15. (FA) Direct Loan Request Deadline**||16.|
|17.||18. (FA) Fall Budget Increase deadline||19.||20.||21.||22.||23.|
|24.||25.||26. (FA) Emergency Short Term Loan Deadline||27.||28. Holiday||29. Holiday||30.|
- *Deadline for New and Renewal Dependency Override appeals for Fall 2013 only.
- **Direct Loan deadline applies to Subsidized/Unsubsidized, Grad PLUS, Parent PLUS and Private Loans.
|1.||2. *Spring Reg. begins & (FA) Spring Consortiums available||3.||4.||5.||6.||7.|
|8.||9.||10.||11.||12.||13. Last day of instruction||14.|
|15.||16.||17.||18.||19.||20. Last of day finals||21.|
|22.||23.||24.||25. Start of Winter Break||26.||27.||28.|
|29.||30.||31. (FA) FWS - last day to work|
*Spring registration opens; Dec. 2-20 and closes Dec. 21 - Jan. 7, 2014