Impact: Annual Giving
Alumna Carole Dawson ('86) has supported many University programs including the Sac State Fund.
Where to Give
- College of Arts and Letters
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- College of Health and Human Services
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- College of Social Science and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Alumni Relations
- Capital Public Radio
Continued support from our alumni and friends
Every gift to Sacramento State is important, and Annual Giving allows us to combine several gifts to make the greatest possible impact.
Our Annual Giving donors are students, parents, faculty, staff, friends and alumni who want to help Sacramento State provide a margin of excellence through a tax-deductible gift to the University. You can make your annual gift as an unrestricted donation, which enables the University to respond where the need is greatest. Or you can support the area of the University that is of most interest to you, such as a department, a program, a College, the University Library or Intercollegiate Athletics.
Annual Giving programs include:
- The Sac State Fund and College Annual Funds—both of which are conducted yearly through the Student Calling Program
- Electronic-appeals and direct mail campaigns
- Giving societies including the President’s Circle, Dean’s Leadership Circle and the Parent Giving Program.
For more information on Annual Giving programs, please contact:
Annual Giving Program Analyst