Dr. Bonnie Raingruber
Joined School of Nursing: 1986
Office: Folsom Hall 2025
Office Phone: 916-278-3626
Sacramento State - School of Nursing
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6096
- Ph.D. University of California, San Francisco, 1997
- M.S.N., University of California, San Francisco, 1987
- B.S.N., California State University, Chico, 1984
Certifications and Credentials
- Child-Adolscent Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- State of California Public Health Nurse Certificate
- NURS 169 - Clinical Reasoning and Critical Thinking
- NURS 194 - Independent Study (Nurse Internship)
- Workforce Development
- Alternative interventions for stress reduction
- Health disparities
- Qualitative Health Research Editorial Board Member
- Council of Nurse Researchers, American Psychiatric Nurses Association, Member
- Sigma Theta Tau Interrnational Honor Society of Nursing, Zeta Eta Chapter, Member
- HRSA Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV) Objective Review Committee, 2011
- International Society of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurses, Member
- Raingruber, B., & Robinson, C. (2010) Chapter 9. Sustaining purpose and motivation: Weaving caring and self-care. In Interpretive Phenomenology. Patricia Benner (Ed). Sigma Theta Tau International Press.
- Raingruber, B. (2009). Asilomar and other interpretive poems. In Monica Prendergast, Carl Leggo and Pauline Sameshima (Eds.). Poetic Inquiry: Vibrant Voices in the Social Sciences, pp. 259-274, Sense Publishers, Rotterdam.
- Raingruber, B. (2009). Assigning poetry reading as a way of introducing students to qualitative data analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65(8), 1753-1761.
- Steen, J., Gould, E., Raingruber, B., & Hill, J. (2009). Effect of student nurse intern position on ease of transition from student nurse to RN. Journal for Nurses in Staff Development.
- Milstein, J., Raingruber, B., Bennett, S., Kon, A., Winn, C. & Paterniti, D. (2009). Burnout assessment in house officers: Evaluation of an intervention to reduce stress, Medical Teacher, 31(4), 375-378.
- Stanton, Raingruber, Aguilar-Gaxiola. Statewide Consumer Networrk Grant iH79SM059859-01. Community Collaboration for Continuinty of care. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration.
- Ambassador of Diversity Individual Award, University of California Davis Medical Center, 2010