HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER WITH THE SUPPLY ROOM:
If you would like to place a ONE TIME or OVERNIGHT order, fill out the boxes below. Your order will be sent to the Supply Room's email system.
If you would like to place a RECURRING order for the semester, please fill out a PDF file for either Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday requests. It is YOUR responsibility to print out a hard copy and give it to the Supply Room staff to be used throughout the semester. If you need to update your order at any time, change the information in your PDF file and print out a new hard copy so the Supply Room staff can update their records.
or Word Doc format:
Enter in order information accordingly
- Orders MUST BE placed 2 hours prior to pick-up time
- Use exact item location as stated on Supply Room database
- Be sure to review your order before submitting.
- It is highly recommended that you save a copy of your order for your records.
- Do NOT submit multiple copies of one order.
- The Supply Room is NOT responsible for errors on submission form.
Use the “Comments” section to specify preferences for your order.
- If you need to update your order to add/remove items or correct an error, submit a NEW order and use the CORRECTION option to indicate that this is replacement of a previous order.
- If you need to cancel an order/your client cancels, please notify theSupply Room staff at email@example.com (This email address should ONLY be used for cancellations).
If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Supply Room at (916)278-6603.
To view the Supply Room Inventory:
- Supply Room Inventory Database.accdb
- Supplies Master Data Table.xlsx
- Test Inventory Alpha Report.pdf
- Test Inventory Alpha Report.xls
- Test Inventory Report by Age.pdf
- Test Inventory Report by Age.xls
- Test Inventory Report by type.pdf
- Test Inventory Report by type.xls
Speech Pathology Supply Room Order Request Form
Overnight requests for the weekend may be picked up after 12pm on Friday. Please indicat pick-up time and Friday pick up on request.