- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
Sacramento State Policies & Guidelines
- Systemwide Policies
- Information Security
- Service Request Forms
- Using Sac State Servers
- Content Management (WCM)
- Systems Status Update Procedure
- QuikRef Guides
- Workshop Handouts
- CAS Information
- Web Services Staff
Tips & Tricks
Instuctions For A Custom iFrame Page on Facebook
1. Set Up Your iFrame Page on Your Own Server
For this to work you will need a webpage on your server that you will be iframing into your new custom tab. That means you must have the HTML living outside of Facebook on your own server. Try and make this content 540px wide. Anything wider will not show up well in your custom tab.
2. Head to http://facebook.com/developers
Allow the developer application if you have not already done so.
3. Click on Set Up New App
4. Name the App
5. Set Up Your Canvas URL in the Facebook Integration Page
1. Your canvas URL will be the main domain your HTML content is living on. Make sure you include the trailing slash in your url.
2. Make sure that Canvas type is selected iFrame.
6. Save the Changes and Click on Back to My Apps
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.