SacCT: FACULTY RESOURCES
Featured Video - Weighted Total Column
Learn how to create a Weighted Total column in your SacCT Grade Center.
New Features and Updates
SacCT upgrade on December 20, 2015. Visit SacCT New Features website for more information.
- Faculty can now have a private content area in the new Content Collection (where all course files and private files are stored) and share these files in multiple courses.
- Uploading Files to the Content Collection [Blackboard Help]
- Linking a File to Multiple Courses from the Content Collection [Blackboard Help]
- About Browsing for Files in Course Files and the Content Collection [Blackboard Help]
- Creating & Managing Content Areas [Blackboard Help]
- Course Files [Blackboard Help]
- Learning Modules in Migrated Courses (PDF)
Import an Archived Course (PDF)
An alternative course copy process. Copy a course from a previous semester to a current course, using the export and import feature in SacCT.
- Integrating Library Resources
- Learn about the Grade Center interface [Blackboard]
- Working Offline: Download/Upload Grade Center Data [Blackboard Help] & Flash movie tutorial [Blackboard OnDemand Flash movie]
- How do students access and view grades? [Blackboard]
- Assigning Letter Grades (PDF)
- Importing Grades into My Sac State Faculty Center (PDF)
The Global Learning Network provides new social learning tools that students and instructors can use to communicate and collaborate with other users in our campus and other campuses using Blackboard Learn. These tools include:
- User Profile - Create your online academic identity which includes a profile wall to communicate, message and follow other users in your network.
- People Tool - Find students and peers in our campus or other institutions using Blackboard Learn.
- Messages - Send a quick message to users in your network.
- Spaces - Create an area to collaborate with other users in your network. Instructors can create a space to share best practices or collaborate with other departments. Students can use spaces to communicate and collaborate with common interests such as a group project or social club.
Watch About Social Learning Tools video to learn more.
- Online Exams: Strategies to Minimize Cheating (PDF)
- Test and Survey Options
- Creating a Test and Adding New Questions (PDF)
- Creating Extended-Time Tests (PDF)
- Item Analysis Report
- Respondus: Creating Tests for SacCT (PDF)
- Respondus LockDown Browser for SacCT
- How can I reopen a test for a student?
- How can I print a test?
Last updated: November 16, 2015
Announcements for SacCT
Faculty Resources for SacCT
System Status and Issues
SacCT Course Availability Calendar
We perform routine maintenance
and updates on the server. All
users should schedule and plan
assignments, tests, and other
Server Status & Issues
To review planned downtimes, previous downtimes or current issues:
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.