- Adm Ops
- Bus & Adm Svcs
- Risk Mgt
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
About Accounting Services
Accounting Services is responsible for processing complete, accurate and timely financial information to be used for reporting, management and decision making at Sacramento State.
- Maintaining the general ledger, including CMS ChartStrings
- Processing departmental expenditure transfers
- Providing University accounting services and expertise on accounting policies and procedures
- Coordinating establishment of new University Trust funds
- Preparation of various reconciliations
- Cash accountability for investment of funds
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports
- Assisting with and responding to external and internal audits
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-6011
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact us.