- Adm Ops
- Bus & Adm Svcs
- Risk Mgt
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Procurement Card Program Details
A procurement card application has been designed for the procurement card holder at Sacramento State. This application is used to make adjustments to the chartfield distributions, record detail descriptions, and review historical billing information. Once a month, the bank produces a monthly file for all of the procurement card account holders.
Once Accounts Payable has approved the statement, the following will occur:
- AP will load the procurement card bank file into CFS then notify procurement card holders by email.
- The procurement card holders will modify/redistribute the chartfield expense. They will have until the 4th business day of the month to complete their changes.
- The end user will be able to review the voucher created and the procurement card history.
- The procurement card statement, and supporting invoices, are due in the Procurement and Contract Services Office on or around the 7th business day of the month.
- AP Training - Course Descriptions
- AP Training-Call x86476 to arrange for Training
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-6011
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact us.