Office of the Associate Vice President for Financial Services
Interim Associate Vice President
Financial Services provides a broad range of support to meet the business needs of the campus community and to uphold the University’s fiscal stewardship obligations. Our department strives to achieve a level of service above and beyond our campus business partners’ expectations. In support of this goal, we conduct quarterly campus Business Partners Round Table (BPRT) sessions, and publish a document series entitled Business Matters at Sac State (BMSS). BPRT sessions address University business process issues, communicate updates, and support the dialogue among campus business partners. All staff, faculty and administrators are welcome to attend. BMSS is a repository of quick references documents intended to keep campus business partners up to date on University financial matters, processes and policies.
Financial Services promotes a culture of continual improvement in all of its services and processes through:
- Employee cross-training in each department.
- Employee professional development and training
- Enhanced websites with useful information, links and forms for campus business partners
- Analysis and improvement of business processes
We encourage and welcome your feedback to improve our services and website. You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 916-278-5992.
Financial Services All Staff Professional Meeting
- Style Guide Overview
- ABA Mission, VIsion, Values and Code of Conduct
- Business Etiquette
- ASI Overview-Updates
- CFS 9.2 and CHRS Project Updates
- Financial Services FAQ Project