Making a Deposit
Check Your Account Balance
Check your OneCard Hornet Bucks balance and statement by logging into My Sac State. You will find the OneCard Statement link in Student Services.
1. IN OFFICE: Come to OneCard Services with cash or check.
OneCard Services is located in the Student Financial Services Center in Lassen Hall, Room 1001. Please make all checks payable to: "CSUS".
2. MAIL: Send in the OneCard Mail-In Deposit Form along with a check.
You can mail-in check deposits to OneCard Services. Just use our simple Mail-In Deposit Form (Please allow sufficient processing time if mailing a deposit.) Please make all checks payable to: "CSUS".
3. AROUND CAMPUS: Deposit cash at any Value Transfer Station (VTS)
The LED display on the front of every VTS gives you step-by-step instructions.
Your cash deposit is credited to your account and available for your use right away. You can also check your account balance at any VTS.
VTS machines accept $1's, $5's $10's, $20's, $50's and $100's and can be found in the following locations:
- University Union next to the SacLink terminals
- Library main floor, across from the circulation desk
- Lassen Hall main floor, across from Student Financial Services
- Academic Information Resource Center (AIRC) Lab, Room 2004
- Riverside Hall ECS Computer Lab, Room 2011
- American River Courtyard Computer Lab
4. ONLINE: Deposit to your OneCard Hornet Bucks online with a credit card (MasterCard and Discover only)
1. Login to your MySac State account.
2. Click on Student Services tab.
3. Click on OneCard Services link.
4. Click on the red "Deposit Hornet Bucks" box.
5. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the deposit.
1. Visit the OneCard Guest Access page.
2. Click on the red "Deposit Hornet Bucks" box.
3. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the deposit.
5. BANK BILL PAY: Process a Bill Payment from your banking institution
Make a one time payment or automatic payment directly from your checking account. Just contact your banking institution and request a "bill pay" to the Sac State OneCard Center*. You'll need the following information:
- ONECARD SERVICES ADDRESS:
California State University, Sacramento
Lassen Hall, Room 1001
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6052
- PAYEE INFORMATION
Include the student ID number (9 digit number) and student's name.
Include where you would like your payment to be sent: "Hornet Bucks".
Click here if you bank with Wells Fargo and you would like additional instructions.
*Please note that the bill pay can take 5 or more business days to arrive at OneCard Services. Therefore, be sure to allow sufficient time for you payments to be processed.
- To check your account balances and view a detailed list of recent transactions log onto your My Sac State and select "OneCard Services" link in the Student Services tab.
- Account statements may also be requested in person at OneCard Services in Lassen Hall, Room 1001.
- Hornet Bucks accounts are debit accounts only.
- A refund check may be requested only upon separation from the University and if the amount remaining on the card is over $5.00.