Email us the OneCard Gift Certificate Request Form then stop by OneCard Services in Lassen Hall, Room 1001 to make your gift deposit. We will provide you with a personalized "Gift Certificate" for the recipient, upon request.
Methods of Payment on Campus: Wells Fargo PIN-debit ATM Card
Vendors at Sac State accept a variety of payment methods. OneCard, credit cards and cash are the most populer, however there are a few vendors on campus that accept the Linked Wells Fargo/OneCard PIN-debit ATM Card. These vendors are listed below:
- Hornet Bookstore
- Hornet Bookstore Café
- University Union Store
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Hornet Bucks is an on-campus debit system administered through Sac State. You can deposit money onto your Hornet Bucks account which creates a prepaid declining balance service. Each time you make a purchase, the purchase amount is deducted from your account. Hornet Bucks do not earn interest and they carry over from semester to semester. To check your Hornet Bucks account balances and find a list of where you used your OneCard, Log into your My Sac State, click on "Student Services", then "OneCard Statement".
Hornet Bucks are accepted at the following locations:
- Union Store
- Campus Bookstore
- Photocopy Machines
- Printing in Computer Labs
- Union Games Room
- Peak Adventures - Bike Shop
- Student Health Center (Pharmacy, Glasses)
- Pepsi Machines (LSN, RVR, SQU)
- Dining Commons/American River Courtyard
- Student Financial Services Center (tuition, parking permits, lab fees)
- Parking Permit Machines
- Reprographics (class projects only)
- University Transportation and Parking Services (parking permits, citations)
- Most Campus Eateries, such as: Burger King, Gordito Burrito, Gyro 2 go, Hiraku Sushi, Jamba Juice, Mother India, Panda Express, Round Table Pizza, Saigon Bay, Subway