CAMPUS DISASTER/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS TRAINING:
Campus Disaster/Emergency Preparedness Training
A two (2) hour overview of what to expect during a disaster on campus and how to respond. The training is mandated by the State and the CSU. Attendees will get an overview of:
- The Multi-Hazard Emergency Plan
- The Building Safety Program
- The Emergency Operations Center
- Home Disaster Preparedness
- You as a Disaster Service Worker
- Hazardous Materials Response
- Emergency Notification Systems
Who needs to attend: All Sacramento State faculty and staff.
How Often: Training should be taken every 3 years.
Date: 2/4/15. Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Location: UU Hinde Auditorium
Date: 4/14/15. Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Location: UU Hinde Auditorium
Date: 6/3/15. Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Location: UU Hinde Auditorium