- Adm Ops
- Bus & Adm Svcs
- Risk Mgt
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- About Procurement & Contract
- Procurement Services
- Contract Administration
- Public Works
- Vendor Corner
- Bid Information
- Procurement Card
- Property Management
- Shipping & Receiving
- Procurement Sustainability
- Procurement & Contract Staff
Employment Advertising Procedures
Departments shall utilize their Procurement Card for the placement of job advertisements. Departments that do not have a Procurement Card may access the Procurement Card Program web page (below) to download the “Procurement Card Request” form.
New users should review the Procurement Card Manual (available here) prior to requesting a card. The maximum expenditure per transaction on the Procurement Card is $1,000.00. Requests for exceptions for employment advertising will be handled on a case-by-case basis and should be addressed to Michelle Bianco at extension 8-8607, or via e-mail at email@example.com. You are not required to enter a requisition for this service.
Use of the Procurement Card will result in the following changes in the faculty, staff, and management recruitment process:
- Departments will no longer need to submit requisitions through the CMS/PeopleSoft Requisition Process.
- Departments will no longer need to submit to the Procurement Office the text of the ads that will be placed.
- It is still necessary for departments to secure prior approval of all advertisements as follows:
- Text for full-tim faculty advertisements must be approved by the college dean.
- Text for part-time faculty and all MPP positions must be approved by the Office of Human Resources.
- Text for staff positions must be approved by the Office of Human Resources.
This change in procedure has been incorporated into the Guidelines for Full-Time Faculty Recruitment:
and the Staff Employment Recruitment Process:
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street , Sequoia Hall Rm 320| Sacramento, CA 95819-6008 | (916) 278-7322
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.