- Adm Ops
- Bus & Adm Svcs
- Risk Mgt
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Installment Payment Plan (IPP)
- Your first payment will be due on your original due date. This payment includes all of the miscellaneous registration fees and a $33 non-refundable service charge.
- The balance of your registration fees (the State University Fee portion) will then be split into three monthly payments with due dates from September-November in the Fall semester, and February-April in the Spring.
- You may not use the IPP if you have a fee waiver or financial sponsor.
- If you have registered late, you may owe as much as the first two payments to avoid enrollment cancellation.
- Late installment payments will incur a fee of $15 each time you are late.
- Missed payments (or rejected checks) may result in inability to use the Installment Payment Plans for all subsequent semesters, enrollment cancellation and forfeiture of fees already paid, and a hold on your record. If you lose your classes, you may not be able to get them back due to wait lists.
- If you re-enroll in the same term you may be charged a $100 re-enrollment fee and could be charged a late registration fee.
- Failure to pay may result in additional collection costs, including those associated with referral to a third-party collection agency
- For detailed information about this semester's IPP fees and due dates, please visit the Student Registration & Advising Guide.
To enroll for the IPP, log on to the Student Center through MySacState at https://my.csus.edu. Scroll down to the Finances Section and click on the drop down menu and select the Payment Plan option.
Spring/Fall Office Hours
Summer Office Hours
Summer Phone Hours:
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-6011
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact us.