Stock Received Reports
Central Receiving is responsible for verifying and entering items received into the campus CFS system on all purchase orders delivered through Central Receiving.
Stock Received Report Form
- Access the online Stock Received Report Form here.
On orders that bypass Central Receiving such as:
- Delivered directly to the department by a vendor
- Picked-up from the vendor by the department
- Delivered by U.S. Postal Services
It is the responsibility of the campus department to submit a Stock Received Report to Central Receiving.
Purchases that do not require receiving are:
- Service Orders
- Blanket PO’s
- Software License Agreements
When submitting a Stock Received Report, the following procedures must be followed:
- Upon receipt and line item verification of the purchase order, the department shall access the online Stock Received Report form at: https://onbase.csus.edu/obforms/eforms/aba/finance/stockreceived.aspx.
- Fill out the Stock Received Report form, including the Purchase Order Number. If the purchase was received in full, simply check the box indicating all goods in the purchase had been received and submit the form.
- If there are goods remaining to be received, fill out the associated Purchase Order line number, and quantity received before submitting the form.
Your user information is auto-populated and provided to Central Received upon submitting your form. Central Receiving will log receipt of your form and will follow up if there are any items specific to your order that require Asset Tagging. If you user information does not auto-populate, or the information is incorrect, please contact the IRT Service Desk at 916-278-7337.
For questions about this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 278-6274.
Please Note: Without a Stock Received Report vendor invoices cannot be paid.