Skip to main content

Facilities Management

Facilities Services Repair and Maintenance Request

Please provide the following information before submitting:

Departments requesting to relinquish equipment (Computers, electronics, etc) or furniture must:
(1) Fill the Equipment Turn In request form. click here, then
(2) Submit form to Property Management by fax x-86319, email: or campus mail: Mail Zip 6117 and get approval.
After form has been approved, Facilities Services will be able to finish processing your request. For more information regarding property disposal, click here.


*Note* The Workorder will not actually be submitted until you have reviewed the information and hit the "Submit" button on the second confirmation page.

Upon receipt, Facilities Services Customer Service Center will provide a Work Order Number and estimated project cost.