CAMPUS DISASTER/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS TRAINING:
Campus Disaster/Emergency Preparedness Training
A two (2) hour overview of what to expect during a disaster on campus and how to respond. The training is mandated by the State and the CSU. Attendees will get an overview of:
- The NIMS/SEMS compliant campus Multi-Hazard Emergency Plan illustrated using a scenario of a potential campus threat
- The Building Safety Program and Emergency Operations Center
- Home disaster preparedness
- You as a Disaster Service Worker
- Hazardous Materials Respons
- Overview of campus Emergency Notification Systems
Who needs to attend: All Sacramento State faculty and staff.
How Often: Training should be taken every 3 years.