Fall 2017 Parking Changes & Commute Resources
Introducing the Ramona Permit
*Valid only in Ramona Lot*
No hunting for a spot
Shuttles to campus every 15 minutes
Hours: 7:30 am - 8:00 pm, M-F
Easy access off Power Inn Road:
3001 Ramona Ave.
Why are we offering this permit?
Heavy construction on campus during the Fall 2017 semester will affect parking. See a map of all changes to campus lots.
Avoid competing for campus parking by purchasing a Ramona permit - or get to class without your car!
(Presentations runs every 30 mins - drop in whenever you like!)
Wednesday, April 26th 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Tuesday, May 2nd 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Refreshements will be served!
Wednesday, May 10th 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Using any of these options can earn you free stuff!
Log your alternative commute miles at Sac Regional Commuter Club
SacRT & Yolobus
- Cost included in student fees
- Unlimited ridership on SacRT, Yolobus, & E-Tran
- Commute to Sac State at no cost from anywhere in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Davis, or Woodland
- Use Google Maps transit directions to easily see all possible routes in your area
Current students may pick up their commuter sleeve from the Bursar's Office in Lassen Hall or UTAPS in Folsom Hall
- Free to all Sac State students
- Exclusive to Sac State community - safe & friendly
- Service to surrounding areas, campus perimeter and Arden Fair Mall
Sac State is bike-friendly!
- Split the cost of a permit with one or more friends
- Get access to prime carpool parking spaces
- Save the environment
Sac State carpool matching app coming soon!
If you're still buying a permit, consider the Ramona Lot!
Save money and always know where you'll park