ABA STAFF HONORED BY PEERS
In the spring, a team of ABA staff professionals reviewed close to 40 Staff Peer Award nominations submitted by their division colleagues, recommending finalists in six categories aligned with ABA values. The team, representing each of ABA's seven families, was made up of prior year award recipients and others. Awards were presented and nominees recognized at the ABA Staff Professionals meetings in May. Awardees were:
- Customer Service: Nicole Rogers, Student Financial Services Center
- Excellence: Douglas Nguyen, Public Safety/Police
- Positive Attitude: Remedios Templo, Custodial Services
- Problem Solver: Jeff Maurer, Photocopy Services
- Professionalism: Keith Olocki, Facilities Services
- Teamwork: Randy Davis, Mail Services
Click here to view more photos and a full list of nominees - www.csus.edu/ABA/rec2010.htm.
EMPLOYEES RECOGNIZED FOR YEARS OF SERVICE
DON'T FORGET TO SAY "THANK YOU"
ABA’s Recognition Program has multiple features, one of which is an online Thank-You Blog accessible to all ABA staff. The Blog enables quick, timely and public thank you notes to anyone in the division. ABA staff members are encouraged to use it to say a public "thank you" to helpful colleagues.