Area B 4 Mathematical concepts
and quantitative reasoning
- Is an introductory or survey course with no college level prerequisites.
an intermediate algebra prerequisite.
- Develops basic mathematical
or logical concepts, quantitative reasoning skills, and has general
applicability in solving problems.
- Develops computational skills
or competence in the analysis of arguments.
- Solve basic mathematical problems
- Apply quantitative reasoning
and logical concepts in solving problems or analyzing arguments.