Communications and Implementation Plans
This Accessible Technology Initiative project is based on the assumption that it will be successful. One of the reasons is the strong commitment to collaboration and problem solving, both campuswide and systemwide. Added to this is also a training component for faculty and professional staff.
The overall goals for project communications are to clarify the expectations, objectives, implementation efforts, progress, and deployment plans for the Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) and to ensure that the steering team is receiving adequate feedback from the University community in return.
A communications plan will take into account various audiences, methods, and frequencies. Here are examples of typical communiqués: ATI communication channels (.doc).
Implementation Plans and Reports
Campus ATI Plans:
- Web Accessibility Implementation Plan (2007) (pdf)
- Instructional Materials Accessibility Plan (2007) (pdf)
- IMAP Letter from Chancellor's Office (2008) (doc)
- Accessible E&IT Procurement Plan (2007) (pdf)
- Accessible Technology Initiative Campus Plan Template (Draft) (2012) (doc) (NEW)
Campus ATI Reports:
- CSU Office of the Chancellor ATI Annual Report Templates and Instructions: http://ati.calstate.edu/
- Web Accessibility
- Instructional Materials Accessibility
- Year 2 Instructional Materials Accessibility Report (2008) (doc)
- Year 4 Instructional Materials Accessibility Report (Draft) (2010) (doc)
- Year 5 Instructional Materials Accessibilty Report (2011) (pdf)
- Year 6 Instructional Materials Accessibility Report (2012) (pdf) (NEW)
- Accessible E&IT Procurement
Campus Accessibility Newsletters:
To view PDF or Word Documents:
If you have questions or comments please contact email@example.com.