Recent/Upcoming Accessible Technology Events
- February 24: California Government and Higher Education Accessible Technology Summit, Sacramento
- February 26: “Meet the Expert” PDF Accessibility Webinar (archived online at http://my.adobe.acrobat.com/p45975793;)
- March 18: Express Help: Accessible PowerPoint (sign up at www.csus.edu/training)
- March 26: Adobe Acrobat: Creating Accessible PDFs (sign up at www.csus.edu/training)
- April 9: Preparing Accessible Instructional Materials Workshop for faculty, featuring Dr. Brett Christie of Sonoma State University. Library LL Room 11, 12-1:30 pm. Pizza and refreshments provided (RSVP at email@example.com)
- April 15: Deadline established for selection of textbooks for Fall 2009 to ensure sufficient time for conversion to alternate formats (e.g. Braille, electronic text, audio, etc.) should students with disabilities need them converted, and to help assure the best prices for the upcoming semester.
- April 17: Brown Bag: “Universal Design for Learning: How Busy Instructors Can Increase Access and Participation in Learning for ALL Students (and Still “Have a Life”). “ Center for Teaching and Learning, Library Room 4026, 12-1:15 pm.
- April 21: Web Accessibility: For Content Editors (sign up at www.csus.edu/training)
For information on upcoming ATI related events, visit www.csus.edu/accessibility.
Do you have feedback regarding the ATI? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org