Employees Share Thoughts about ATI Requirements for IT Purchases
- “I do have a better understand of the ATI procurement process now… and now have a better idea of what to expect and how to explain our 508 requirement to vendors. Understanding that the supplier is not always the manufacturer of a product is important.”
- “I believe for completing my first purchasing following the ATI requirements that it went fairly well.”
- “Continue informing the campus about the need and process for accessible E&IT procurement.”
- “Ensure that there is someone who I can contact if I have a question/issue regarding the requirements/process”
- “I believe there is some hype that the Section 508 requirement is going to hinder those attempting to procure products in the IT field, however I think if we work together as a group both the CSU and University we can develop a process that is not only friendly but easy to understand.”
For information for Employees with Electronic and Information Technology Procurement responsibilities, visit http://www.csus.edu/accessibility/procure.html. For help with meeting ATI requirements for IT purchases, please contact the ATI Compliance/Training Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have feedback regarding the ATI? Email us at email@example.com