ASI Board - Faculty Representative
Faculty Representative: 1
- Reza Peigahi, Library, term ends 2014
Term of Service: 1 year
Operating Rules of the Associated Students, Incorporated (400.14B)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall review legislation currently on the Faculty Senate agenda.
- Shall recommend the stance Associated Students, INC should take in regards to Faculty Senate legislation.
- Shall serve in an advisory capacity to the Vice President of Academic Affairs pertaining to matter within the Faculty Senate and Academic Affairs.
- Shall complete other tasks as assigned by the ASI Board of Directors or Vice President of Academic Affairs.
- Shall draft resolution(s) pertaining to recommended action, if necessary.