University Enterprises, Inc. (UEI) Bookstore Advisory Council
University Enterprises, Inc.
Faculty Representatives: 2
- Tabzeera Dosu, Library, term ends 2016
- Kim Zarins, English (A&L), term ends 2016
Term of Service: Two years
Purpose: Provides a means of building relationships with different campus groups with the goal of better serving the campus and surrounding community. Provide feedback from the campus community.
- 2 Faculty Members
- 1 Staff Representative
- 1 Administration Representative
- 2 Student Representation appointed by ASI
- Chair and Bookstore representative are appointed on a continuous basis
Scholarship Background: Follett provides $10,000 annually for One Book Program on campus.
Meeting Schedule: Meetings are scheduled once per semester or as needed.