University Enterprises, Inc. (UEI) Bookstore Advisory Council
University Enterprises, Inc.
Faculty Representatives: 2
- Kisun Nam, Social Work (HHS), term ends 2013
- Chris Taylor, Physics and Astronomy (NSM), term ends 2014
Term of Service: Two years
Purpose: Provides a means of building relationships with different campus groups with the goal of better serving the campus and surrounding community. Provide feedback from the campus community.
- 2 Faculty Members
- 1 Staff Representative
- 1 Administration Representative
- 2 Student Representation appointed by ASI
- Chair and Bookstore representative are appointed on a continuous basis
Scholarship Background: Follett provides $10,000 annually for One Book Program on campus.
Meeting Schedule: Meetings are scheduled once per semester or as needed.