Faculty Representatives: 2 - Vacant
Term of Service: 2 years
The purpose of the Energy Committee is to improve information sharing regarding energy conservation on campus, and to share information regarding policies/regulations.
- Continuously assess Sacramento State’s current practices in order to incorporate best available technologies into University energy conservation efforts
- Incorporate energy conservation into the fabric of the campus community
- To promote energy conservation awareness on campus.
- To increase the visibility of these efforts across the campus community including faculty, staff, and students.
- Two faculty members
- One ASI member
- One UEI member
- One Housing & Residential Life member
- Two Electric Utility members
- One Natural Gas Utility member
- Three Facilities Services members
- One University Union member
Meetings: The committee meets quarterly. Meeting shall not exceed 1.5 hours in length.
Committee Chair: This committee is chaired by the Energy Conservation Coordinator.