AB540 requires that state colleges and universities keep student information confidential. A student's immigration status cannot and will not be reported to immigration officials or any other third party.
- AB540 Home Page
- Paying for College
- Addotopma; Resources Guide
- Student Support Groups
- Now that I know, what can I do?
- New & Updates
- Counselor Resources
- Dream Act Flyer
Now that I know, what can I do?
- Connect with current AB540 college-goers to begin a network of support.
- Ask them questions about how they are getting through college.
- Find out how to start an AB540 college support group at your school.
- Connect with agencies offering free immigration services to get information about your immigration status. Some students may be eligible to apply for residency and not know it.
- Research scholarships and apply for as many as possible.
- Know your college application deadlines and apply on time.