AB540 requires that state colleges and universities keep student information confidential. A student's immigration status cannot and will not be reported to immigration officials or any other third party.
News and Updates
- Additional Bills signed enhancing opportunities for AB540 students:
- CSU Non-Resident Students Now Eligible for State-Funded Financial Aid Under Second Part of California Dream Act
- CSU Urges Passage of DREAM Act
- CSU Office of General Counsel Among Honorees for AB 540 Defense Work:
- California Supreme Court Upholds AB 540: