- How do I know if I will be offered WUE?
- What majors are closed to WUE participants?
- How long can I participate in WUE as an undergraduate?
- Do I need to reapply for WUE each year?
- How do I find out how much WUE fees will be each semester?
- Do WUE fees apply if I want to study abroad?
- Does WUE apply if I attend summer session at Sacramento State?
- Since I don’t live in California, how do I take the English Placement Test (EPT) and/or the Elementary Level Math (ELM) exam?
- What if I want to become a California resident for tuition purposes?
- If I leave Sacramento State and want to return and participate in WUE, can I still qualify for WUE?
All admitted non-residents from one of the 15 participating states and U.S. territories will receive an offer to participate after they complete their Intent To Enroll (ITE) at Sacramento State. No separate request or application is required. Those eligible will receive an email with additional WUE information and the WUE contract from the WUE Coordinator after the campus ITE deadline has passed.
Business (all business majors), Pre-nursing, Nursing, Interior and Graphic Design
You may participate in WUE for a maximum of six years.
No. The WUE tuition fee rate applies if you remain in good standing and make satisfactory progress toward a degree. If you leave the University for more than two consecutive semesters, you will need to reapply for admission.
The WUE tuition fee rate is 150% of resident fees. For the Fall 2013 term the WUE tuition fee rate is $4,104 based on full-time enrollment (12 units).
Yes. Contact the Global Education Office for more information on study abroad options.
Since I don’t live in California, how do I take the English Placement Test (EPT) and/or the Elementary Level Math (ELM) exam?
Contact the Education Testing Service (ETS) at (925) 808-2142 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have the test administered outside California.
WUE participants are not permitted to request reclassification for tuition purposes. You will be classified as a non-resident for the duration of your undergraduate degree.
If I leave Sacramento State and want to return and participate in WUE, can I still qualify for WUE?
Perhaps. If you are eligible for admission and a non-resident from one of the 15 participating states and US territories, you may be considered for WUE.
Top of Page