I Have Been Admitted
Fall 2013 Admissions Checklist
Welcome to California State University, Sacramento!
We are excited to have you back, and for you to continue your education with us. This checklist will help you navigate the steps toward a successful return to Sacramento State.
- Set up your SacLink account www.saclink.csus.edu if you have not already done so. This will allow you to access your My Sac State account. You will use this personal portal to stay current with all campus information, to access a personalized To Do List, to check on and manage payments and financial aid, and to find and register for classes.
- If you intend to major in one of our Designated Impacted Programs, please check with that program for supplemental criteria, application instructions and important deadlines.
- Confirm your Intent to Enroll (ITE). You will need to let us know if you are planning to attend Sacramento State for Fall 2012 by May 1, 2013. Go to www.csus.edu/admissions/ite . NOTE: This is a critical deadline! Failure to complete the ITE by the deadline will result in withdrawal of your application from consideration.
- Applying for Financial Aid? Check your "To Do List" in the Student Center of your My Sac State account and be sure to submit all requested documents on or before June 1, 2013. Then watch your My Sac State in the spring to to Accept/Decline Financial Aid awards. For more information on financial aid awards go to www.csus.edu/faid.
- Submit your online housing application which will be available March 11, 2013. For more information on housing and application instructions go to www.csus.edu/housing.
- Returning Sac State students should send transcripts only from those college/universitites attended since leaving Sac State by June 30, 2013 (unless it is one of the colleges listed at the end of this paragraph) If you listed one of the following community colleges on your CSU Application for Admission, transcripts will be retrieved electronically by Sac State Office of Admissions & Outreach: American River College, Canada City College, Cosumnes River College, Cypress College, El Camino College, Folsom Lake College, Fullerton College, Sacramento City College, San Joaquin Delta College, San Mateo City College, Skyline City College. If you have a hold on your record at one of these colleges, you must clear the hold and then provide the transcript.
- Beginning April 2, 2013 - sign up for mandatory Transfer Orientation which will take place June 10 - 24, 2013. During Orientation, you will receive academic advising and register for fall classes. The deadline to register is June 1, 2013, but spaces fill fast, so you are encouraged to register as soon as possible. For information go to www.csus.edu/orientation.
- Pay your registration fees. Fee statements and payments are due after course registration. Several payment options are available; for more information on deadlines and payment options go to www.csus.edu/sfsc. If you do not pay fees on time, you will be dropped from your classes.
- Make sure you have met the CSU immunization requirement. Click here for more information.