I Have Been Admitted
Fall 2013 Admissions Checklist
Welcome to California State University, Sacramento!
This checklist will help you through the steps you need to take to ensure a successful start here at Sacramento State.
- Set up your SacLink account at www.saclink.csus.edu if you have not already done so. This will allow you to access My Sac State. This personal portal is where you stay current with information about the campus, access account information and a personalized To Do List, and find and register for classes.
- If you applied as AA-T/AS-T degree recipient, you are required to provide proof of eligibility to Admissions & Outreach by March 22, 2013. See http://www.adegreewithaguarantee.com/ for more information.
- If you intend to major in one of our Designated Impacted Programs, please check with that program for supplemental criteria, application instruction and important deadlines.
- Confirm your Intent to Enroll (ITE). You need to let us know if you are planning to attend Sacramento State for Fall 2013 by May 1, 2013. Go to www.csus.edu/admissions/ite. NOTE: This is a critical deadline! Failure to complete the ITE by the deadline will result in your application being withdrawn from consideration.
- Applying for Financial Aid? Check your "To Do List" in the Student Center of your My Sac State account and be sure to submit all requested documents on or before June 1, 2013. Then watch your My Sac State in the spring to Accept/Decline Financial Aid awards. For more information on financial aid awards go to: www.csus.edu/faid.
- Submit your online housing application which will be available March 11, 2013. For more information on housing and application instructions go to: www.csus.edu/housing.
- Send your final & official transcripts with all final grades from all colleges you have attended by June 30, 2013. If you listed one of the following community colleges on your CSU Application for Admission, transcripts will be retrieved electronically by Admissions & Outreach: American River College, Canada City College, Cosumnes River College, Cypress College, El Camino College, Folsom Lake College, Fullerton College, Sacramento City College, San Joaquin Delta College, San Mateo City College, Skyline City College.If you have a hold on your record at one of these colleges, you will need to clear the hold and then provide the transcript.
- Beginning April 2, 2013 - sign up for mandatory Transfer Orientation which takes place June 10-24, 2013. During Orientation, you will receive academic advising (major and General Education) and register for fall classes. The deadline to register is June 1, 2013, but space fills up quickly so you are encouraged to register as soon as possible. For information go to: www.csus.edu/orientation.
- Pay your registration fees. Fee statements and payments are due after course registration. Several payment options are available, for more information on deadlines and payment options go to www.csus.edu/sfsc. If you do not pay fees on time, you will be dropped from your classes.
- Make sure you have met the CSU immunization requirement. Click here for information.