Job & Internship Opportunities
The Writing Programs Office is hiring student assistants to conduct preparation and self-placement workshops for:
- Undergraduate students registered for Writing Placement for Juniors (WPJ)
- Graduate students registered for Writing Placement for Graduate students (WPG)
- English 20 students preparing for the WPJ or ENGL 109M/W
- Completed GWAR
- Experience giving presentations
- Knowledge of writing processes
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 (undergraduates) or 3.0 (graduates) and be enrolled in at least 6 units (undergraduates) or 4 units (graduates)
Pay Rate: $12.00 per hour. Approximately 30 hours per semester. Positions are semester-long, but a full academic year preferred.
Interested students should submit a cover letter and resume to Angela Arnold at email@example.com or Calaveras Hall 101.