We are now accepting scholarship applications for the 2013-14 academic year. The deadline to apply is Friday, March 1, 2013.
Please download the 2013-14 scholarship application and review the appropriate instruction sheet(s) below:
- Freshman Scholarship Instructions (PDF)
- Continuing Undergraduate Scholarship Instructions (PDF)
- Graduate Scholarship Instructions (PDF)
- Engineering & Computer Science Instructions (PDF)
- Visual & Performing Arts Scholarship Instructions (PDF)
- Communication Studies Scholarship Instructions (PDF)
Completed applications can be dropped off at the Sacramento State Alumni Center (located across the street from Hornet Stadium), faxed to (916) 278-7464 or mailed to the following address:
Attn: 2013-14 Scholarship Committee
6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95819-6024
Applications must be received by the Alumni Association or postmarked by Friday, March 1, 2013, no exceptions.
Individuals must apply for Alumni Association scholarships during the academic year prior to the year of funding. If you have any questions, please contact the Alumni Association at (916) 278-6295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each application is evaluated by the Sacramento State Alumni Association Scholarship Committee on the basis of:
1. demonstrated academic success;
2. demonstrated leadership and participation and service in school and the community; and
3. hardships, and/or obstacles, financial or otherwise, that the applicant has overcome.
2013-14 Application Timeline
January 1, 2013: Application posted and submissions accepted
March 1, 2013: Application deadline
March—April 2013: Alumni Association Scholarship Committee reviews applications
May 2013: Scholarship recipients are notified
September 2013: Reception hosted for scholarship recipients