The deadline for the 2014-15 academic year has now passed.
The Alumni Association scholarship program helps students pursue their goals of higher education at Sacramento State. Initially funded by donations from life members of the Alumni Association, these scholarships are now broadly supported by those that value the education they received while attending Sacramento State. These awards range in size from $500 to $2,000 for the academic year.
2014-15 Application Timeline
- December 2013-February 2014: Application posted and submissions accepted
- February 28, 2014: Application deadline
- March-April 2014: Alumni Association Scholarship Committee reviews applications
- May 2014: Scholarship recipients are notified
- August 30, 2014: Reception hosted for scholarship recipients at 10:30 a.m. in the Sacramento State Alumni Center
For questions, please contact Hannah Kook at (916) 278-3861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.