The Hornets Policy & Politics Alumni Chapter and the Graduate Student Association of Public Policy and Administration invite you to attend our Third Annual Master’s Thesis Symposium on Thursday, May 29, 2014 from 3:30-5 p.m. in Assembly Committee Room 126 with a reception to follow from 5:30-7 p.m. at Tequila Museo Mayahuel. Complimentary appetizers will be provided.
This year’s stellar group of presenters include:
- Sergio Aguilar: “Addressing Healthcare Access Needs for Children Enrolled in Medi-Cal”
- Brandon Anderson: “Different Strokes: An Analysis of Green Building Demand”
- Michael Billingsley: “Income Inequality: Analysis and Recommendation Using the Bardach Method”
- Kacey Dominguez: “Components of a Comprehensive Marijuana Regulatory System: Assessing California’s Medical Marijuana Program”
- Cosmo Garvin: “Place and Poverty: How does Sprawl Effect Poverty Rates in U.S. Central Places?”
- Bill Thomas: “Which Vehicles have a Higher Probability of Failing a California Smog Check Inspection Primarily Consisting of a Diagnostic Scan of the Vehicle's On-Board Computer System?”