GRAPHIC DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
ATCS provides a variety of traditional and electronic graphic services in support of instruction. Services include:
- Translation of complex concepts into visual representations
- Design and production of illustrations, maps, charts and graphs and scientific renderings for use as slides, overhead transparencies – in print or online.
- Design and production of instructional/presentation graphics in both traditional and electronic formats.
- Consultation on graphic techniques, processes and equipment.
- Support for traditional and eLearning faculty in the preparation and use of visual materials in their courses.