- Learning Management
- Content Development
- Digital Media
- Interactive Learning
- contact us
- Graphics Library
- Instructional Materials
- Sacramento State Web Templates
- Web Accessibility
- Web Design
Follow these steps to create and edit your faculty website:
Submit the Faculty Website Account Request Form
Although not required, we recommend that you attend a workshop to become familiar with the Web Content Management system to edit your Faculty Website.
To access and begin editing your faculty website:
- Go to https://cascade.csus.edu/
- Enter your Saclink Username and Password
- Once logged in, a general Dashboard area and left navigation menu with folders by letter, will display.
- Locate and click the folder that corresponds to the first letter of your last name.
- Click the folder for your Saclink ID to reveal your website folders and files
- Click the file(s) name to open and begin editing
Please refer to the Faculty Website with WCM handout for details on working in the WCM and editing your website.
As you begin opening the template and/or existing webpage files from your website folder these will initally open in a View only mode.
To edit a webpage, simply click the Edit Tab from the top menu. From the edit page you can begin making changes to the webpage by using the page editor.
Last updated: March 4, 2013
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.