- Learning Management
- Content Development
- Digital Media
- Interactive Learning
- contact us
RESPONDUS LOCKDOWN BROWSER: TUTORIALS
Macromedia Flash Player 7 or higher is required to view the following tutorials [movies].
From Respondus, Inc.
Last updated: March 7, 2013
Why Use Respondus LockDown Browser?
LockDown Browser can:
- Increase security of online quizzes and exams
- Ensure students are focused on your assessments, and not distracted by other applications
How Does It Work?
Respondus LockDown Browser provides a custom interface for the Internet Explorer (Windows) or Safari (Macintosh) software that is already installed on the computer.
- Does not modify an existing copy of Internet Explorer or Safari
- Uses same security features currently installed for Internet Explorer or Safari
- Will not modify current version of Internet Explorer or Safari
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.