- Learning Management
- Content Development
- Digital Media
- Interactive Learning
- contact us
Easily create quizzes for SacCT or for print using the Respondus software. Quickly find quizzes and distribute them to your courses with one application. Respondus is available for all Sac State faculty, for university or personally-owned computers. You may also import existing questions from a text file, MS Word, and from the Publishers Test Bank.
Why Use Respondus?
- Easily create quizzes for SacCT or for print.
- Retrieve a quiz from a SacCT course & print it using Respondus.
- Quickly distribute a quiz to multiple courses.
Using Respondus from Off-Campus
If you use Repondus to connect to SacCT from off-campus, you need first use SacVPN to connect to the campus network. See instructions at the SacVPN site.
- Fill out and submit the Request Form. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Download the Respondus software following the instructions you will receive in the confirmation email.
- Create a quiz using Respondus
- Type in questions
- Import questions from a Word or text file
- Import a publisher testbank
- Retrieve questions from your SacCT course
- Publish [export] the completed quiz to your SacCT course or print it out for paper distribution.
Faculty and staff that are affiliated with Sac State and will utilize this resource for campus purposes may request an account by completing the Request Form. Our license DOES permit you to install a copy of the Respondus software on a home computer. However, please note that you are not permitted to provide the Respondus software or the password information to anyone who is not affiliated with our institution. Such an action is a violation of our licensing agreement with Respondus. If a Sac State colleague would like a copy of the software, have them fill out a request.
Last updated: January 25, 2013
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.