AdvisingNatural Sciences Advising Center
- Chemistry 4 and 1A
- Transfer Orientation PowerPoint Presentation Summer, 2014
- Academic Advising Plan - A semester-by-semester grid for planning coursework and events. Units are calculated automatically (pdf version).
- BA/BS Flow Chart- Overall view of the BA/BS, showing prerequisites.
- BS Concentrations: required and elective courses.
- Freshman Schedules - Two examples of student schedules (that differ based on Chemisty)
- Orientation Worksheet - Includes time budget and core course equivalents from Community Colleges.
- Course Equivalents - Science courses from regional Community Colleges and UCD that articulate with CSUS courses (Excel).
- Incomplete and Withdrawal Policies (Initiated Fall 2010)
- Tracking Your MAJOR GPA. Students cannot graduate if their major GPA is too low