Important Move-In Details
Congratulations on attending Sac State and being a part of our residential community. We're excited to have you join us in the residence halls for the 2015-2016 academic year! The following information and resources will be helpful as you pack and prepare to move into your residence hall.
Residence halls open on Friday, August 28, 2015. Check-In is from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
If you are living in the residence halls you need to check in at the Alumni Center during your 1-hour time slot. When you arrive to campus you will not go to your assigned hall, but rather go directly to the Alumni Center. Your 1-hour time slot will be emailed to you the week of August 3rd. If you need to change your time slot, please follow the steps within the email to request a change.
Move-In Continues Saturday & Sunday:
Students will go directly to assigned residence hall in order to check-in.
- Saturday, August 29, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 30, 2015
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Move-In Day Weekend Information
Meal Service Information
Traffic and Parking Information for Move-In Day
Residents - Activities & Events Schedule
- Hornet Weeks of Wow - You are invited to join us for Hornet Weeks of Welcome (WOW). This kick-off celebration is a way for you to meet new friends, learn more about the University, and have fun! Did we mention that there are free movies, concerts, food, festivals, athletics events, and more? This is YOUR WOW! For additional information and a list of events go to Hornet WOW.
- Friday, August 28 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Join us at the Parents Lounge in Desmond Hall. We will have coffee, water, doughnuts, and other goodies, including Kleenex! Stop by to write a letter to your student to be delivered the first week of classes.
- Student Schedule of Events - To Be Announced
- RHA Schedule of Event - To Be Announced
Driving Directions/Maps - Coming Soon
Preparing for Move-In
- Move-In Baskets (Photo)
Volunteers will have an assigned basket near your hall in order to assist with unloading your vehicle.
TELEVISION SERVICE: We have a custom television lineup of over 120 channels. Please take a moment and click on the television service link and view our digital cable specifications. Also, in conjunction with Residence Life Cinema we provide movies through a dedicated cable channel and also viewable online on a video streaming server.
INTERNET: Internet Connectivity - Technology Services allows high-speed wireless Internet connectivity and access to campus network resources by a wireless network card. Access to the campus internet is provided via wireless access points. Information regarding connecting to the internet can be found HERE.
- Parents and Families Program: http://www.csus.edu/student/parents/index.html
- Care Package Program: Check it out! Visit this website http://www.carepackages.org/csus and start shopping today!