General Tips and Hints
Browse for Roommates – Opened April 3rd
- Browse roommate profiles
- Make/accept roommate offers.
Roommate offers must be accepted to be MUTUAL.
- Only accepted offers link applicants for roommate requests.
- Example: If Bob, Larry, Curly, Jerry and Steve want to be roommates, they must all offer and accept each other‘s roommate requests on-line.
Room Selection Participation
- Must have submitted 14/15 housing application and paid $175 initial payment.
- Must meet deadlines and be current on payments to have the opportunity to place yourself in a bed space and also pull in eligible roommates also if space is available.
Have options in mind
- Prioritize your room type choices, etc. If your first option of room is not available when it is your turn to make a selection, have other options ready to consider.
- Make sure to talk to roommates about your priorities.
Communicate! Communicate! Communicate! With Each Other
- Make sure everyone is agreed on types of rooms, building preferences, everyone has completed applications & made payments so they remain eligible.
- Remind each other of deadlines. Keep each other on track.
- If your housing plans change, remember to tell your confirmed roommates!