- Traditional Halls consist primarily of standard double rooms (double occupancy) as well as a limited amount of single rooms that share a community bathrooms on each floor. Community bathrooms are on each floor and consist of toilets, private shower stalls and wash basins and they are cleaned daily by the housing staff. Many groups with younger guests prefer this style of building as they are easy to monitor and build community. In addition, Traditional Halls are the least expensive housing option!
Single Room Diagram - Double Room Diagram
- The American River Courtyard offers apartment style suites that vary from a one-person studio, to our double occupancy 2 bedroom/2 bath suites (sleeps 4 total), as well as our single occupancy 5 bedroom/2 bath suites (single occupancy bedrooms).
- Each suite has its own bathroom, kitchenette (no kitchenware) with full size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, sink, garbage disposal, living room with 3 piece sectional and coffee table and each bedroom can be locked to ensure privacy. This style of building offers the most private housing option, and is preferred among most adult groups. While the cost is higher than the Traditional Halls, the privacy and quality of housing can be worth it!
Studio Diagram -
2 Bedroom x 2 bath Suite Diagram - 2 Bedroom x 2 Bath Room Photo - Kitchenette Photo
5 bedroom x 2 bath Suite Diagram - 5 Bedroom x 2 Bath Single Occupancy Room Photo - Kitchenette Photo
- All buildings are designated "non-smoking". Smoking is not allowed in any building or within 20 feet of any building entrance. There is a significant room recovery fee for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition.
- All buildings are air conditioned for guest comfort.
- All rooms are carpeted and furnished with extra long twin-size beds, desks, chairs, dressers, and closets and/or wardrobes.
- No pets are allowed.
- Laundry facilities (debit card operated) are located in each building, as well as a community kitchen and vending area in each hall.
- Buildings are secured 24 hours a day and the room key will allow access through outside and individual room doors.
- Live-in professional and student staff (on call 24 hrs/day)
If you are interested in checking on availability for your conference group,
please contact me at (916) 278-4982 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org