Housing Conference Services
- Conference Services Hours, Phone #'s and Location (PDF)
- Responsibilities of Group Leader/On-Site Coordinator Info Sheet (PDF)
- List of Hospitals (PDF)
- Important Phone Numbers on Campus (PDF)
- Emergency Prepardness Evacuation Flyer (PDF)
- Maps and Directions (PDF)
- Alcohol Rules & Regulations
- Animal Cruelty
Forms - Housing Conference Services
2015 Conference Housing Planning Guidelines - (PDF) - Read this first before completing application.
When first contacting us about your conference, please keep in mind the following questions:
- Type of Conference housing lodging needed (Traditional Halls or Apartment Style Suites)?
- What type of space do you need? (Singles, Doubles, Studios, Double room suite or 5 bedroom suite)
- How many participants are you expecting?
- What are your program dates?
- Do you need meeting space, Recreational Room?
- Parking - will guests/participants be driving? Parking permits are required for all guests parking on campus.
- 2015 Summer Conference Services Brochure (PDF) - Reduce size when viewing to 100%. Available Friday, Feb. 6, 2015
- 2015 Room Sheet/Room Diagram(PDF) - Reduce size when viewing
2015 Additional Charges - Reduce size when viewing
Once your dates have been approved by the Conference Services Coordinator, complete the summer Conference Services Application (available online). Type information into form, print, and mail, scan or fax. Keep a copy for your files.
- 2015 Housing Conference Services Application (PDF - Online Form) - Complete form online and submit. REDUCE size when forms opens to view page size.
- 2015 Certificate of Insurance Information Packet (PDF)
- Sample of Certificate of Insurance and Endorsement (PDF)
INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION FORM: (AP Workshop through CCE, Internship Housing) - No wedding, vacation, reunion or non-educational related stays.
CONFERENCE ROOM RENTAL CHARGES: Call and Check On Availability
Administrative Small Conference Room (Boardroom) - $65.00 per day includes AV set-up
Conference Room A - $65.00 per day - includes AV set-up
Conference Room B - $80.00 per day - includes AV set-up
Conference Room A and B combined - $135.00 per day - includes AV set-up
INTERNET / REFRIGERATOR / TELEPHONE SERVICE REQUEST FORM:
Refrigerator Request Form (PDF) - Rate for 2015 - $10.00 per refrigerator rental
Internet Request Form (PDF) and the Sac State Reslink Acceptable Use Policy (PDF)
Telephone Request Form (PDF) - Rate for 2015 - $125.00/per phone line activation
PARKING REQUEST FORMS:
Daily Parking Permit Request Form (PDF) - 2015 Daily Rate is $6.00
Weekly Parking Permit Request Form (PDF) - 2015 Weekly Rate is $14.00 (weekly permits can be refunded).
If you have further questions or if you want to request a conference housing application packet, please contact Joe Loera, Conference Coordinator by email: email@example.com or you may call (916) 278-4982.