During the conference season (June 6th through August 6th of each year) the office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. - Seven (7) days a week.
SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH CONFERENCE SERVICES FRONT DESK
- General Campus Information
- Check-In and Check-Out of Summer Conference Groups
- Change and Vending Machines
- Linen Exchange
- Recreation Equipment Check-Out (Ping Pong, Pool Cue, Footballs, Basketballs, etc.)
- Parking Information, Parking Permits (pre-ordered) and Directions
- Reporting Maintenance Issues (Work Order)
The Housing and Residential Life Office at California State University, Sacramento is happy to offer housing to a variety of conferences. This includes both youth and adult groups covering a range of program goals including sports camps, leadership workshops and educational forums.
Sacramento State’s housing complex accommodates approximately 1,600 students and consists of five three-story residence halls and one four-story apartment-style suite building. All on-campus housing facilities are located on the northeastern side of the University surrounding a central Dining Commons and quad area. Housing complex has study rooms, kitchen, and laundry facilities. Each residence hall also has a recreation room complete with pool table, table tennis, vending machines, and flat screen television.
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am. to 5:00 p.m
- Summer Office Hours (June 6 - August 6) 8:00 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- (916) 278-4982
- General Information
- Food Service (DC-Dining Commons)
- Forms - (Application, Rate Sheet, Planning Guide, Insurance Requirements, etc.)
- Important Phone Numbers
- Meeting Space On-Campus
- Meeting Space Off-Site
- Space Availability
- Emergency Hospital Info.
- Maps & Directions
If you have further questions or if you want to request a conference services application packet, please contact Joe Loera, Conference Coordinator by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call (916) 278-4982.