Join the O-Team
Visit us in Lassen 1010 or during one of our information table sessions.
9/21/15 Lassen Hall 1:00pm-2:30pm 9/30/15 Residence Hall Quad 12:30pm-2:00pm 10/1/15 University Union 12:00pm-1:30pm 10/6/15 Upper Eastside Lofts 6:00pm-7:00pm 10/13/15 Lassen Hall 1:30pm-3:00pm 10/15/15 Riverfront 12:00pm-1:30pm Contact Us Chelsea Jefferson Amy Saldana 916-278-5082 email@example.com Qualifications
- Current Sac State student
- 2.7 GPA
- Good academic standing
- Positive attitude
- If selected for the position, students will be required to attend 3-unit training class on Wednesday nights (5:30-8:20pm) during the Spring 2016 semester.
Interested in working for New Student Orientation?
Check out our video!
Be a part of the O-Team
Students looking for leadership opportunities can apply for a position working for New Student Orientation during the summer.
The Reservation Specialist position is an opportunity to work in the New Student Orientation office, preparing orientation materials, answering phone calls and assisting students with their reservation. This position is part-time during the month of April and May and increases to full-time during the summer. Click here to download the application.
Orientation Leader Application Process-New Leader Candidate
- September 30: Orientation Leader applications available. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE (Opens in a Microsoft Word document)
- October 30: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm and sign-up for group interview
- October 28 thru November 7: Group interviews take place
- November 2-30: Individual interviews for qualified applicants
- Week of December 1: Applicants will be selected for Orientation Leader positions
Orientation Leader Application Process-Returning Orientation Leaders
- September 28 thru October 12: Orientation Leader applications available - DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
- October 12: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm
- October 8-20: Individual interviews