Join the O-Team
Visit us in Lassen 1010 or during one of our information table sessions.
9/21/15 Lassen Hall 1:00pm-2:30pm 9/30/15 Residence Hall Quad 12:30pm-2:00pm 10/1/15 University Union 12:00pm-1:30pm 10/6/15 Upper Eastside Lofts 6:00pm-7:00pm 10/13/15 Lassen Hall 1:30pm-3:00pm 10/15/15 Riverfront 12:00pm-1:30pm Contact Us Chelsea Jefferson Amy Saldana 916-278-5082 firstname.lastname@example.org Qualifications
- Current Sac State student
- 2.7 GPA
- Good academic standing
- Positive attitude
- If selected for the position, students will be required to attend 3-unit training class on Wednesday nights (5:30-8:20pm) during the Spring 2016 semester.
Interested in working for New Student Orientation?
Check out our video!
Be a part of the O-Team
Students looking for leadership opportunities can apply for a position working for New Student Orientation during the summer.
Orientation Leader Application Process-New Leader Candidate
- September 30: Orientation Leader applications available. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE (Opens in a Microsoft Word document)
- October 30: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm and sign-up for group interview
- October 28 thru November 7: Group interviews take place
- November 2-30: Individual interviews for qualified applicants
- Week of December 1: Applicants will be selected for Orientation Leader positions
Orientation Leader Application Process-Returning Orientation Leaders
- September 28 thru October 12: Orientation Leader applications available - DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
- October 12: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm
- October 8-20: Individual interviews