Become a Leader
Visit us in Lassen 1010 or during one of our information table sessions.
10/07/13 Lassen Hall 10:30-11:30am
10/09/13 Library Quad 10:30-11:30am
10/14/13 Library Quad 10:00 -11:00 am
10/16/13 The WELL 3:00 -4:00 pm
10/16/13 American River Court Yard 6:00 -7:00 pm
10/16/13 American River Court Yard (Conference Room) 7-8:00 pm
10/21/13 The WELL 5:00 - 6:00 pm
10/23/13 Bookstore 10:00 -11:00 am
10/25/13 Lassen Hall 11:00 am-12:00 pm
Contact Us Landon Benado Steffanie Eisenga 916-278-5082 firstname.lastname@example.org Qualifications
- Current Sac State student
- 2.7 GPA
- Good academic standing
- Positive attitude
- If selected for the position, students will be required to attend 3-unit training class on Wednesday nights (5:30-8:20pm) during the Spring 2014 semester.
Interested in working for New Student Orientation?
Be a part of the O-Team
Students looking for leadership opportunities can apply for a position working for New Student Orientation during the summer.
Orientation Leader Application Process-New Leader Candidate
- October 1: Orientation Leader applications available - DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE (Opens in a Microsoft Word document)
- October 31: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm and sign-up for group interview
- October 23-November 7: Group interviews take place
- November 8 thru December 13: Individual interviews for qualified applicants
- Week of December 16: Applicants will be selected for Orientation Leader positions
Orientation Leader Application Process-Returning Orientation Leaders
- September 20 thru October 3: Orientation Leader applications available - DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
- October 3: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm
- October 4-18: Individual interviews
Reservation Specialists work behind the scenes at Orientation, answering phones, processing reservations, assisting with daily check-in, facilitating FROSH Night activities and leading campus tours.
The orientation office will be accepting applications for the Reservation Specialists position starting in late January. For more information please visit Lassen 1010.