Become a Leader
Visit us in Lassen 1010 or during one of our information table sessions.
- 10/10/12 - University Union Lobby 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- 10/11/12 - Library Quad 10:00am - 11:30am
- 10/15/12 - The WELL
- 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- 10/17/12 - The WELL 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- 10/23/12 - Lassen Hall 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- 10/25/12 - The WELL 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Current Sac State student
- 2.7 GPA
- Good academic standing
- Positive attitude
- If selected for the position, students will be required to attend 3-unit training class on Wednesday nights (5:30-8:20pm) during the Spring 2013 semester.
Interested in working for New Student Orientation?
Orientation Leader Application Process
- October 1: Orientation Leader applications available - DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
- October 31: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm and sign-up for group interview
- November 1-13: Group interviews take place
- Mid-November thru December 7: Individual interviews for qualified applicants
- Week of December 10: Applicants will be selected for Orientation Leader positions
Be a part of the O-Team
Students looking for leadership opportunities can apply for a position working for New Student Orientation during the summer.
Reservation Specialists work behind the scenes at Orientation, answering phones, processing reservations, assisting with daily check-in, facilitating FROSH Night activities and leading campus tours.
The orientation office will be accepting applications for the Reservation Specialists position starting January 28. Submit applications to Lassen Hall 1010 no later than February 8 by 5:00pm.
For more information please visit Lassen 1010.
Click here for Application