Join the O-Team
Visit us in Lassen 1010 or during one of our information table sessions.
Contact Us Chelsea Jefferson Amy Saldana 916-278-5082 email@example.com
- Current Sac State student
- 2.7 GPA
- Good academic standing
- Positive attitude
- If selected for the position, students will be required to attend 3-unit training class on Wednesday nights (5:30-8:20pm) during the Spring 2016 semester.
Interested in working for New Student Orientation?
Check out our video!
Be a part of the O-Team
Students looking for leadership opportunities can apply for a position working for New Student Orientation during the summer.
Orientation Multimedia Specialist
The Orientation Multimedia Specialist is responsible for developing promotional material for various Orientation related events. This position also serves as a member of the Orientation office staff and assists students with questions regarding attending New Student Orientation. This is a ten month position beginning Fall 2015 and continues through Sping 2016. Click here to download the application.
The Reservation Specialist position is an opportunity to work in the Orientation Office preparing orientation materials, answering phone calls and assisting students with their reservation. This position is part-time during the month of April and May and increases to full-time during the summer. Click here to download the application.
Orientation Leader Application Process-New Leader Candidate
- September 29: Orientation Leader applications available. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE (Opens in a Microsoft Word document)
- October 24: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm and sign-up for group interview
- October - November: Group interviews take place
- November: Individual interviews for qualified applicants
- Week of December 1: Applicants will be selected for Orientation Leader positions
Orientation Leader Application Process-Returning Orientation Leaders
- September 29 thru October10: Orientation Leader applications available - DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
- October 10: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm
- October 6 -16: Individual interviews