Registering for Classes
The first time a new student registers for classes can be the most challenging because upper-division students have already registered. Please do not let this discourage you or your son or daughter. Look at course openings frequently because students add and drop courses, and openings change on a daily basis. The key is to be flexible and persistent.
Visit this link for:
- Information about how students register for classes online
- A calendar of registration dates
- A list of registration fees
- A link to Sac State’s online class schedule
- An explanation about how to drop classes, and more